As you might be able to tell from this look, I’ve been clinging to the last vestiges of summer with everything within me. Upon my last trip to California, I was introduced to the wonder that is American Rag. While browsing this vintage warehouse and all it’s other wonders, I found a floral top much like this one by *Vintage Boutique. The possibilities that such a shirt holds coursed through my body, and I was inspired to create this outfit.
Perfect for a day in the sun, and possibly to the beach, also even just out shopping or for a casual date, this is my go-to summer ensemble. You really can’t go wrong pairing a crop top and maxi skirt.
- The Payton Shoe – Dolce Vita
- The Lace Therapy Skirt – Free People
- The Cuban Cropped Floral Top – *Vintage Boutique
- The Aurora Hobo in Emerald – co-lab
- The Option Belt – remi & reid
- The Housefly Necklace – Your Eyes Lie
- The Infinity Necklace – Serefina
Styling by myself, shot by the lovely Emily Wilson, and modeled by everyone’s fave lady Lauren Fitzgerald.